Health And Beauty Goals For A Happier, Healthier, More Confident Year
Whether you’re setting new years resolutions or making a bucket list of things you want to do before your next birthday, goals can help you reevaluate your priorities and take control of your life.
Consider adding some of the following health and beauty goals to your list to make the next year your best year yet.
- Pack your own lunch: Going out to eat for lunch at work can be fun and convenient, but your health and your wallet will both be better off if you bring your own lunch most days. Eating at restaurants for lunch means you’re more likely to eat more food with higher fat content and more calories. Pack your own healthy lunch to save money every day and take control of your diet.
- Perfect your nighttime routine: A healthy nighttime routine can make a huge difference every single day. Avoid eating food after 7 pm, turn off screens at least an hour before going to bed, wash your makeup off every night before going to sleep, and make an effort to go to bed at the same time every night. You’ll be healthier, happier, and less stressed with a good routine and you’ll be less prone to wrinkles and weight gain if you’re getting the beauty rest you need.
- Take the stairs: It can be hard to fit exercise into your daily routine, but even tiny changes like taking the stairs, parking further away, and going for a walk on your lunch break can help you stay healthier and slimmer.
- Get moving every hour: Sitting in the same position for hours at a time is bad for your health and your appearance. It can be easy to loose track of time when you’re focusing on something important. Set a timer once an hour to remind yourself to stretch and move around.
- Make skin care a priority: One of the best ways to look young and healthy is to take care of your skin. Apply moisturizer in the morning and before going to bed, always wear sunscreen when going outside, and consider dermal fillers that promote the production of collagen in your skin.
To learn more about looking and feeling your best in the coming year, schedule a consultation with Dr. Alan Serure.
Comments are closed.