Plastic Surgeon in Miami, FL
Dr. Serure is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a member of the American Society of Plastic surgery, as well as the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He has been Chief of Surgery and Chief of Plastic Surgery of South Miami Hospital. Dr Serure is a member of the Voluntary Faculty at the University of Miami Miller school of medicine. His long-standing commitment to excellence has earned him numerous honors.
- University of Miami, Cum Laude in 1975.
- University of Miami School of Medicine 1975-1979
Internship and Residency :
- Jackson Memorial General Surgery Hospital and the University of Miami Affiliated Hospital from July 1979 – June 1982.
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas July 1983 – June 1985
- Microsurgery Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX July 1982- June 1983
- Private practice August 1985 to present Miami Florida.
- Medical Licenses: State of Florida.
- Work History: Private practice since August of 1985.
- Academic Appointment: Voluntary Faculty University of Miami Miller School Of Medicne Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery.
- Board Certification: American Board of Plastic Surgery – November 13, 1986.
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Greater Miami Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Southeastern Surgical Congress
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- South Miami Hospital:
- Baptist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital