Body Contouring in Miami, FL
A shapely, beautiful and healthy body is certainly one of those things that every man and woman would love to have. It could be a flatter stomach, firmer thighs or a combination of both. Dr. Alan Serure of Miami, Florida knows that it could be quite difficult to achieve such a body when one or a combination of these factors are present – genetics, age, lifestyle and previous illnesses.
It’s a fact that men and women in Miami all want a beautiful and healthy body with curves in all the right places. We all wish to have a flatter stomach, firmer thighs, fuller buttocks, or a combination of those things. Unfortunately, there are several things in life that stand in the way of getting the body that we desire. Life events such as pregnancy and childbirth have always been the primary reason why women’s body change. Genetic predispositions, underlying medical conditions, and of course, aging, play an important role in how our body looks through the years. But patients in Miami can now reverse these effects and achieve the shapely body contour that they have been dreaming of through our body contouring procedures in Miami.
Body contouring procedures are all designed to reshape and enhance the contours of various problem areas in the body that are often resistant to exercise and diet. We understand that each person may have multiple concerns when it comes to body contour that is why Dr. Alan Serure and his team make it a standard in their practice to provide a personalized treatment plan for each patient that will address their individual body contouring needs.
Below are some of the body contouring procedures that we offer in our office in Miami that will help sculpt your body and help you achieve the perfect body that you have been dreaming about. Dr. Alan Serure and his team are experts on both traditional methods and the latest body contouring techniques available today.
– also called brachioplasty, this procedure reshapes the lower portion of the arm through the removal of the excess skin that could have been a result of drastic weight loss and other hereditary factors. Exercise will only strengthen and firm up the underlying muscles in your arm but it will not remove the excess skin that you have in your area. An arm lift is a surgical procedure done under IV sedation or general anesthesia, and is performed in our Miami office on an outpatient basis.
– this procedure is perfect for our clients in Miami who have perfect skin elasticity and are just looking into getting a slimmer arm contour with the removal of excess fat. This is the perfect way to remove the excess fat from your arms if you are looking for a less invasive alternative to an arm lift. Sculpt your arms and achieve slimmer arms with less downtime and less risks involved.
– this is a time tested procedure that effectively shapes and sculpts the different fat deposits in areas of the body that are usually resistant to diet and exercise. This can be performed on different parts of the body like the abdomen, buttocks, back, and legs. Advancements in cosmetic technology provided techniques that make this procedure even more safe and comfortable for patients. Patients in Miami can choose between tumescent and ultrasound assisted liposuction methods for this procedure.
Mini Tummy Tuck
– this procedure can be done in combination with our liposuction procedure in Miami and works best for patients with less redundant skin in the lower abdomen. Compared to the traditional tummy tuck, a mini tummy tuck focuses on the loose skin between your belly button and pubic bone. This will work wonders in tightening your abdomen, something that you will not be able to achieve with exercise and diet.
– this procedure is becoming more and more popular among our patients in Miami and is very effective in restoring your pre-pregnancy body. This is a series of cosmetic procedures that focuses on loose abdominal skin and sagging breasts. The most common procedures performed during a mommy makeover in Miami are tummy tucks, breast lifts, breast augmentation, and liposuction. It is also common for patients to include in their treatments less invasive procedures such as skin tightening, cellulite removal treatments, and stretchmark reducing procedures to enhance their overall appearance.
– this procedure will benefit those who want to achieve a leaner look after massive weight loss. A thigh lift in Miami involves the removal of excess skin and fat in the thigh area for a slimmer thigh contour.
– helps achieve a flatter midsection through the removal of excess skin and fat. Although it is very common for this procedure to be performed on women who went through childbirth and those who have lost massive weight, a tummy tuck will benefit men and women who just want a more streamlined stomach contour that cannot be achieved through exercise and dieting.
At Dr. Serure’s Miami clinic, clients are more than just a number. There is no standard formula to the body-contouring procedures he performs. He makes sure that your needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed before he comes up with an individualized surgical plan. Schedule an initial consultation today by calling (305) 669-0184.
Arm Lift | Arm Liposcution | Liposuction | Mini Tummy Tuck | Mommy Makeover | Thigh Lift | Tummy Tuck