It is easy to feel good about yourself if you are fully satisfied with your appearance. With constant sun exposure, effects of the aging process, and exposure to pollutants, skin imperfections can become more and more apparent. Fortunately, you can have smoother and younger-looking skin through laser treatments. Here at our Miami laser practice, we can address different skin flaws, such as superficial blemishes, facial wrinkles, and scars through laser technology.
When should you consider laser treatments as a way to reverse the signs of aging?
Consider laser treatments if you have any of the following conditions:
- There are prominent lines and wrinkles on your forehead, around your mouth, or under your eyes.
- You have scars caused by acne, chickenpox, or other skin conditions.
- You have tried other cosmetic procedures to rejuvenate the skin but are not satisfied with the results.
- You have sun spots, age spots, warts, and unwanted birth marks that you want to be treated or perhaps removed.
- You are not happy with your complexion and want it to improve.
- You have enlarged sebaceous glands in your nose that you want to be treated to improve the quality of your skin.
What are the benefits of laser treatment?
- Specific areas of your skin can be treated without the risk of hypopigmentation or skin discolorations. This is common with other methods of treating skin imperfections like the removal of acne scars.
- It is a gentle procedure that removes the skin’s outermost layers without causing any damage to other skin layers.
- Heat energy can be directed into the epidermis, the skin’s underlying layer, to stimulate collagen production.
- It is an effective treatment that gives you firmer, smoother, and younger-looking skin in no time.
- Damaged skin tissues are precisely removed by laser. Each layer is also gently eliminated one at a time.
Laser Treatment in Newport Beach
Although the results of a laser treatment may not be as dramatic as that of surgery, it is still a good alternative when reversing the signs of aging. Some skin concerns are also best treated with laser technology. Dr. Serure will evaluate your skin to determine if you need laser treatment or you are better off with a different procedure.
Request an appointment with Dr. Serure today by calling 305-669-0184. You can also fill out this online contact form to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Comments are closed.