Breast augmentation surgeries have become a hit to women, especially in the US. While it is satisfying and a boost of self-esteem, a breast augmentation procedure could go wrong or could only have short-term effects. Whatever the case is, a breast revision may have to be done sooner or later.
Correcting a Breast Augmentation Surgery
A breast implant revision will involve either a complete removal of your silicone or saline breast implants, or just replacing these implants with newer ones. It is meant to change the size or type of your breast implants as well as to correct any complications that may have occurred from your previous breast augmentation.
When to Get Breast Revision
It is important to know if you are fit to get your breasts done again. You may want to consider undergoing a breast revision procedure if you have experienced the following:
- Your breast implants have deflated or leaked, which can be shown through an MRI or an X-ray.
- You want to change the size or type of your breast implants.
- You experience capsular contracture, or a tightening of a scar tissue that has formed around your implant.
- Your implants have shifted to another portion.
- There is a significant change in your breast tissue due to excessive weight loss or gain or skin stretching.
Breast Revision in Miami, FL
If you are concerned about how your breast implants have changed, you may undergo breast revision. Request an appointment with Dr. Serure today by calling (305) 669-0184 or filling out this online contact form and learn more about breast revision. We look forward to hearing from you!