Are you looking for a subtle, natural looking way to restore your youthful appearance and improve your skin? Try one of these options:
Microdermabrasion can help reduce the size of your pores, correct hyper-pigmentation, reduce the appearance of acne scars, and exfoliate your skin.
At Dr. Serure’s clinic, patients have many different chemical peel options. Each chemical peel is designed to treat a specific condition.
Lactic Acid chemical peels are used to treat hyper pigmentation and sun spots.
Salicylic Acid chemical peels are used to treat acne and breakouts.
Glycolic Acid chemical peels are used to remove dull surface cells.
TCA Chemical peels are used to reduce wrinkles.
If you’re interested in a chemical peel, talk to the doctor about which one suits your skin care needs.
Laser Skin Treatments
There are multiple laser skin treatments available at the clinic as well. These laser treatments tighten skin, minimize lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of scars, treat veins, and rejuvenate the face. Laser treatments can be used to eliminate sun spots and improve overall complexion. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen which makes the skin look firmer and younger. These treatments usually take 30-60 minutes to complete.
All the processes listed above are surgery free ways to subtly improve the appearance of your skin. For the best results combine the treatment of your choice with the following healthy habits:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day—this keeps your skin hydrated and helps your body flush out toxins.
- Exercise regularly—regularly exercise improves circulation, which keeps your skin healthy and glowing.
- Wash your face every morning and evening with a gentle cleanser.
- Avoid touching your face to prevent the spread of germs.
- Don’t wear heavy amounts of makeup. It can age you and clog your pores.
- Always remove your makeup before bed and wash your pillowcase weekly to prevent breakouts and skin irritation.
- Apply moisturizer daily and retinol cream at night.
- Always wear sunscreen when spending time outdoors.
To learn more about subtly enhancing the appearance of your skin, contact Dr. Alan Serure.