Like any other surgeries, a Miami breast augmentation procedure is not to be taken lightly. During your initial consultation with Dr. Serure, it is best if you have your checklist of questions with you.
1. How long have you been doing breast augmentation?
2. Are you board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
3. How do I prepare for the surgery?
4. Would you be able to provide before and after photos of past breast augmentation procedures?
5. What are the types of implants available in the market today? Which one suits me well?
6. What type of anesthesia will be used during the surgery? Will it be administered by a licensed anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist?
7. What are the possible complications during the procedure? Have you encountered such occurrences with your past breast augmentation surgeries?
8. Where will the procedure be performed? Is the facility accredited?
9. How is the healing process? How long will it take for me to recover?
10. How long will the implants last?
For more information about breast augmentation and other breast surgeries in Miami, schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Serure by calling (305) 669-0184 or by filling out this contact form.